Extra Income Online? Really

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I have been into internet marketing or the sort for quite awhile...

invest quite a fair bit of $ buying e-books, marketing guides and subscribing to news letters...

trials and errors..the deeper I go, the more intersting it becomes and there are certain things that one really needs to do and follow in order to make a living online...

but definitely there are potentials...

I bought THIS program to explore and get my first hand experience what all about the buzz...

interesting enough...for internet marketing newbie like me...

The programmes guide me and tell me how to get started...

Amazing....and there are so much things that one can market, can sell without owning and maintaining a web site...(and if one go further, there are sites that can design simple website as a store front...

And also get to know the like of " autoresponder, ad trackers, affiliate programme that earn you commission...

and depends on your interest, you could find niche products to promote to focus groups... wow... lots of lots of things...

for example

For those who good at Guitar and musics, they have this MASTERING GUITAR E-BOOK

well guys...come back here more often..I will update regularly about the internet income and opportunities... lets share..

Rgds
saiok
INTERNET MARKETING TIPS
MIND TOOLS, TRAINING YOUR MIND

My favourite E-books for this Update... cos it really clear my acene

Acne Free In 3 Days

2 comments:

Razlan said...

Sean, the earlier comment is a spam. After spending ample time dabbling in Internet marketing, you'll identify these culprits. I am very into it too, more so since I joined a dotcom. My blog has some links to some of the great web marketing sites I read. Happy surfing!

Anonymous said...

:D

 
Add to Technorati Favorites